St Joseph's Parish
After St. Edward’s Church in Hamilton was closed in 1931, St. Joseph’s became and remains the oldest Catholic Church in Bermuda. The Sanctuary of the Church is completely lined with exquisite hand-carved Bermuda cedar.
Although the original structure is somewhat obscured by later additions, a plaque still adorns the wall to the right of the original entrance to the Church and acknowledges the gift of the Crawley family.
PASTOR: Rev. Mariusz Łuksza
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR: Mrs. Mary Harvey
St. Joseph's & St. Anthony's (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 10:00am - 3:00pm
TELEPHONE: (441) 234-2321
FAX: (441) 234-0320
ADDRESS: St. Joseph's Church
(43 Main Road, Somerset, MA 03)
P.O. Box MA 5, Somerset, MA BX